Financing with Anna Triant Couture
We offer financing for purchase of our gowns through Authorize.net set up as 4 split payments. If you would like to use our financing option, please contact us at [email protected] By agreeing to our financing option you give Anna Triant Couture and Authorize.net permission to use your card to pay your remaining balance.
Anna Triant Couture Financing option splits your total shopping cart's price into 4 payments. After you make your initial purchase with our financing option, you will be set up on a subscription with the card that was used at checkout to pay every subsequent 14 days after your purchase date. The card used at checkout will be charged for 1/4 the total amount due on your Due Dates until all payments have been made. Gift cards with Anna Triant Couture and financial bank gift cards cannot be used for this process. A Debit or Credit card must be used. If the card used does not go through, you can incur late fees or complete cancellation of the order.
|Split in 4 Equal Payments|
1st Payment will be made when your order is placed
2nd Payment will automatically charge 2 weeks from order date
3rd Payment will automatically charge 4 weeks from order date
4th Payment will automatically charge 6 weeks from order date
|Due Date for ATC Credit||Your due date is within 24 hours of Authorize.net's attempt to charge your card on your billing cycle date. We will not charge any interest or late fees if you pay your entire balance by the due date each cycle.|
|There is no fee for paying off your entire balance in full earlier than your Due Date.|
You will be charged a penalty fee for late payment. Late payment is any payment made 24 hours or longer after your Due Date. The late payment fee is described below.
Late Payment Fee: up to $25 per instance.
- "we”, “us” and “our” refer to Anna Triant Couture LLC and Anna Triant Couture Rentals. Anna Triant Couture offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated in our Terms and Conditions.
- "Due Date" means the date that will appear on your card's financial statement for each Billing Cycle.
- "Billing Cycle" means the time between the dates on which we prepare Authorize.net's subscription service
- "Agreement" means the Important Disclosures, Electronic Agreement, Terms and Conditions, and any amendment moving forward.
- Promise to Pay entire balance
- Promise to Pay each Due Date in a timely manner upon receipt
- Your correct contact information must be provided
- A non gift-card must be used for financing options
- Fail to make any payment when due;
- Violate any requirement applicable to you by this Agreement;
- Become the subject of bankruptcy or insolvency proceedings;
- Pass away or become incompetent;
- Supply us with any misleading, false, incomplete, and/or incorrect information;
- Give us a payment returned unpaid by your bank or financial institution for any reason.