Returns, Refunds and Exchanges:
- We do not offer refunds on purchases, both custom designs and “as is” items.
- It is customer’s responsibility to provide as much information regarding sizing and customization as possible, all measurements MUST be added at checkout, on the date order is placed. ATCouture will not be held responsible for customer sizing errors. When choosing your size, please refer to “Size Chart” page of the website which gives you extensive information on how to take measurements for each style of our dresses and other items. You will be able to provide all the information regarding your order upon checkout in the special instructions section. If no comments are provided with the order, we will use the default measurements for the size chosen by the customer and colors shown on the pictures.
- It is highly recommended placing your order well ahead of time before your special event. Each and every item in the store is fully handmade by our designer Anna and her team of skillful seamstresses, we get booked for months ahead; it is best to plan on placing your order at least 12-14 weeks before your event. Production time varies greatly depending on season and items ordered, please check with our Production Time page for current turnaround.
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 5-7 days after items are received. We will do our best to address your issues. In rare cases when ATCouture and client agrees on alterations (we are not obligated to offer such but can negotiate in each particular case), the client is responsible for covering shipping charges and any additional charges for alterations.
- Please read descriptions of items carefully, we strive to provide as much information as possible. If in doubt about particular dress style, please contact us ahead of placing your order.